Friday 16 January 2015

Wishlist #113

Its wishlist time again, I hope you have all had a lovely week and have a lovely weekend as well.
 

Products Mentioned:
1. MUA - Smokin Palette - £6.00
2. Maybelline - New York Super Stay Lipstick  - Always Plum - £6.99
3. Body Shop - Coconut Lip Butter - £4.00
4. 2True - Nail Polish - Shade 11 - £1.99
5. BarryM - Nail Polish - Pink Princess - £3.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. MUA - Smokin Palette - This is such a pretty palette, MUA have bought out some really good palettes in there time and this one is one of those. I really love the colours. I would possibly only use about three shades so its probably going to be a waste but I really like it.

2. Maybelline - New York Super Stay Lipstick - Always Plum - This looks so cool, I don't really know what has really made me want this because I am so pale so maybe getting this wouldn't be a good idea to get this. But it looks cool.
 
3. Body Shop - Coconut Lip Butter - I do love my lip butters so this looks good. I also love the smell of coconut and this it's so good. I think Body shop have got some amazing scents as well because this is such a cool lip butter.
 
4. 2True - Nail Polish - Shade 11 - This is such an amazing nail polish, I love nude nail polishes because I feel they are so perfect and they are always needed in your huge collection. I really love this nail polish and 2True have got some amazing nail polishes.
 
5. BarryM - Nail Polish - Pink Princess - I actually have this nail polish and its really good I haven't used this sadly though but I will be using this very soon because its very cool and I love textured polishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment