Tuesday 10 March 2015

Collective Haul | Nail Polishes

This is a collective haul actually, I have probably had these quite a while actually. So this is just a good collective haul which is full of nail polish.
 
So I have two KIKO nail polishes in the shades in Dark antique pink and pearly green butterfly. They're both such gorgeous shades and I am glad I picked them up. The pearly green butterfly is such a pretty shade as its a green glitter. Then I have got two BarryM nail polishes in the shade Prickly Pear and Paprika. I just love this lilac shade and I feel that this would be a perfect shade for the upcoming spring we have got upon us as well as this paprika shade is perfect for the autumn. I just love these shades and can't wait to wear them. Then I have an AVON Orange Crush, this is just a gorgeous orange shade that would be perfect for the summer.
 
Then I have five Models Own nail polishes that I actually got from the Models Own - Bottle shop actually. The first one is in Coral Glaze, this is such a gorgeous shade. I absolutely love this and I cant wait to wear this when I get into the summer or maybe even in the spring. The next one is Paradise Garage, this is such a beautiful green metallic shade and I want to wear this now as it is so pretty. Then I have Cerise Shine, this is such a pretty shade. I absolutely love this and I just can't wait to pop this on my nails as its a perfect nail art shade. Then I have another pink which is in Sun Hat, this is such a pretty shade and this is the shade I will be wearing very soon I think seeing as the spring has come out. Then I have a Marquise Maroon, this is such a gorgeous reddish shade. I think this may be perfect for autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment