Tuesday 24 March 2015

Nail Polish Collection | Update?!

I am having problems with what too post at the minute. So I just decided to scroll through my drafts realising I had so so many pictures that I don't even use. So I thought I would post about my nail polish collection. Just because I can really.

So I have three main boxes with nail polishes in that are almost all full. I have two that are completely full with polishes and then the last one only has a few in. Then I have another box which is a lot bigger because I have a lot of polishes that are quite long and they don't fit in my other three boxes. I just have way too many nail polishes, I do have lots of other little boxes with sets in. I really love doing my nails as I am sure you all know, I just find sorting them all out so relaxing, You're all probably thinking that's a bit odd. But I really do. I love it. I am currently updating my nail polish collection an I will be doing an extra page where you can see all the polishes that I own soon.
 
So keep your eyes peeled for that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment