Friday 6 March 2015

Wishlist #120

This is a nail polish wishlist for you today and they are all one product brand so I hope you enjoy this one.
                                                     
Products Mentioned:
1. Essie - Nail Polish - Island Hopping - £7.99
2. Essie - Nail Polish - Tea & Crumpets - £7.99
3. Essie - Nail Polish - Funny Face - £7.99

Why I Want These Products?
1. Essie - Nail Polish - Island Hopping - This nail polish is a gorgeous mauve/offish grey shade. This is absolutely beautiful shade. I am surprised that I haven't got this because I just find this colour looks perfect. I love the name of this polish because its really cute.
 
2. Essie - Nail Polish - Tea & Crumpets - This nail polish is like a nude metallic shade. This is just perfect and the name of this is so English as well which I find hilarious. It is so gorgeous and I will go on about this because I think I need this nail polish again as it is so perfect.
 
3. Essie - Nail Polish - Funny Face - I just absolutely love this nail polish. This is so beautiful, I love bright pink polishes and this is perfect. I love the name of this because it doesn't remind me of something that you would have if you had a funny face - yeah not sure but yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment