Friday 27 March 2015

Wishlist #123

Its wishlist time and this feels as if I have been doing this forever. But I have been really enjoying posting these wishlists.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Brown Down - £13.00
2. Essie - Nail Polish - School Of Hard Rocks - £7.99
3. Rimmel - Nail Polish - Round And Round In Circles - £2.99
4. OPI - Nail Polish - Thanks A Wind million - £11.95
5. OPI - Nail Polish - Romeo & Juliet - £11.95
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Brown Down - This is such a pretty eye shadow, I do like the look of MAC shadows. But this is really nice, but spending £13 on one eye shadow is kind of mad really when you think about it.
 
2. Essie - Nail Polish - School Of Hard Rocks - I love the colour of this nail polish, it is absolutely beautiful. I just love this one and I need to get this now because it looks perfect. I just love this colour. Essie have got some amazing nail polishes colours and the name of this is so cool.
 
3. Rimmel - Round And Round In Circles - I already have this and it is the most amazing nail polish. I just love this and I need to get more use of this now that it is spring because I find that it is so pretty. The name of this is so cool as well and I need to use this very soon.
 
4. OPI - Nail Polish - Thanks A Wind Million - This is a gorgeous mint shade, its not a shade that I would usually find anywhere as OPI doesn't seem to be sold anywhere near me which frustrates me. But I think the name of this is cool and this polish would look perfect when you have a suntan.
 
5. OPI - Romeo & Juliet - This is such an odd shade of nail polish, its like a burgundy red shade which looks perfect for the winter or autumn months.

No comments:

Post a Comment