Thursday 19 March 2015

Collective Haul | Nail Polishes

I have recently just done a haul for you all, but seeing as I just couldn't wait any longer I have been buying quite a few recently. I have been running out of a few posts as well. So I apologise before hand but I am thinking of lots of new posts for next week hopefully.
 
So I have an AVON Viva Pink, this is just a gorgeous bright pink nail polish which is just a gorgeous nail polish. Then I have Miss Sporty Aurora Borealis which is one of the most gorgeous nail polishes I have seen. I was very excited when I saw this in Superdrug, this is just so pretty. Then I have another Miss Sporty Peel Off Base Coat, I have recently just tried this and I was impressed but I cant exactly say what this polish is like yet because I need to try it more. But I like it, its just like PVA glue. I have BarryM Lap Of Honour, this is a cute little lilac shade, I really like this and I like that BarryM are always bringing out new products. Then I have NYC Parma Violet, this is such a gorgeous bright purple which is amazing. I have been really getting into purple nail polishes. I have two Seventeen nail polishes in Bright Orange and Purple Shimmer, these nail polishes are just so pretty and I cant wait to use them very soon. Then I have a China Glaze polish in Basket Case, this is so pretty. I absolutely love this nail polish but the brush of this is just so strange. Then the last polish I have is Illamasqua in Venous, I just love green nail polishes and this may be my favourite one.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment