Friday 20 March 2015

Wishlist #122

Its wishlist time again, lets see what I have got this week. There are some ELF products in here but today ELF actually announced that it is no longer which is very sad.
 
                                 
Products Mentioned:
1. OPI - Breast Cancer 2014 - Nail Polish - £11.95
2. Natural Collection - Lipstick - Berry Sorbet - £1.99
3. ELF - Loose Eye shadow - Chocolate - ?
4. ELF - Baked Eye shadow Palette - California - ?
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. OPI - Breast Cancer 2014 - Nail Polish - This is so cool and I think this is a very good idea. I believe that this is a while back obviously in 2014 so I have no idea if they are currently still selling this actually. But I just love this and its for a very good cause and the glitter is so beautiful.
 
2. Natural Collection - Lipstick - Berry Sorbet - I know that this isn't the actual lipstick colour as this was the only one I could find. But the berry sorbet lipstick is just absolutely beautiful. This is just so pretty and I really like natural collection lipsticks.
 
3. ELF - Loose Eye shadow - Chocolate - Sadly I cant find any pictures of this. But I have seen quite a few pictures of it and it looks really pretty. I am just happy that I managed to Google it. This is just so pretty.
 
4. ELF - Baked Eye shadow - California Palette - This is a gorgeous baked eye shadow palette. I just find baked eyeshdaow's absolutely perfect and they look beautiful. I  find it so pretty but of course I couldn't find a picture sadly.

No comments:

Post a Comment