Tuesday 3 March 2015

2015 | February Favourites

I cant believe that it is the start of March already and I am actually early this month. That never ever happens. I haven't really been enjoying much to be honest, hopefully in the month of March I will be.
 
Tangle Teezer - This has been one of my favourite things this month. I have actually been using this everyday since I got this. I just love it when you use it on dry hair or wet hair. This is something I have really enjoying, it is just amazing. I would defiantly recommend anybody to go and get one of these because my hair looks so good with one of these if I have to say.

Makeup Revolution - Eye Shadow - Sold Out - This has been one of my favourites. I have been just sweeping this on my eyelids and it gives such a gorgeous colour too it. I love these eyeshdaow's and they are just amazing. I think I need to do a post on this as well as I have got a few of these eyeshadows.

Constance Carroll - Blush - Rose Blush - This has been my current favourite blush, I haven't been wearing it much recently as I had a really bad flare up on my face due to an allergic reaction. But this has been really good as it just gives my pale skin a little bit of colour which is always nice.

Real Techniques - Contour Brush - I have been loving this brush and I have been using it with my pink blusher at the moment. I know its a contour brush I have no idea how to contour so I have been using this for blush. It is perfect and I officially know why so many people talk about how good these brushes are, I am surprised that it took me this long to go and get a brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment