Friday 13 March 2015

Wishlist #121

It's wishlist time again, this week has been quite rubbish for me. I just really apologise for this week I just haven't been in the mood for posting I have no idea why. But hopefully this week will be better for you all.

Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Swiss Chocolate - £13.00
2. NYC - Nail Polish - Foil Explosion - Pure Air - £1.99
3. Topshop - Nail Polish - Overcast - £5.00
4. Lush - Lip Scrub - Cola - Only Sold In Christmas

Why I Want These Products?

1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Swiss Chocolate - Now this is such a gorgeous eye shadow. This is so pretty, I would absolutely love this just because I feel that it would be a gorgeous crease colour and just one of those colours that I would love to try this.

2. NYC - Nail Polish - Foil Explosion - Pure Air - I actually have this and this one of my favourite nail polishes. I just love it so much. This is just a gorgeous nail polish and I absolutely love NYC polishes. They have got some really good colours in it and I love it.

3. Topshop - Nail Polish - Overcast - This is such a good green nail polish, it is a really pretty army green shade. I am surprised that I haven't picked this one up because it is such a gorgeous colour and I absolutely love it. I need this as well in my collection. Topshop have got some amazing nail polishes as well.

4. Lush - Lip Scrub - Cola - This is only sold at Christmas, so I can only go and get it then. But this is so cool and I already have one. I just love this and it is so pretty. I bet this smells absolutely gorgeous because cola have a lovely smell.

No comments:

Post a Comment