Friday 27 February 2015

Wishlist #119

Its wishlist time, lets see what we have this week.
                                         
Products Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Nail Polish - Parma Violet - £5.00
2. Rimmel - Match Perfection - Blusher - £4.49
3. Rimmel - Lip Crayon - Touch Of Mauve  - £5.99
4. Natural Collection - Blusher - Rosy Glow - £1.99
5. Revlon - Nail Polish - Girly - £6.49
6. Essie - Nail Polish - Angora Cardi - £7.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Topshop - Nail Polish - Parma Violet - This is one of the reason why I first started getting Topshop nail polish. Sadly I haven't got this one just because I couldn't find it anywhere in any shops which really annoyed me because it is a gorgeous shade.
 
2. Rimmel - Match Perfection - Blusher - I feel that I have spoken about this before. But I don't think I have, but it just looks gorgeous. This is really pretty and I think this is so nice. I would like to see this in the shops.
 
3. Rimmel - Lip Crayon - Touch Of Mauve  - I think this may be a different picture to what I actually wanted. But I really love this colour and I really like the name of this because its so cute really. I really like rimmel lip crayons.
 
4. Natural Collection - Blusher - Rosy Glow - I have been using this for ages now and I really like this. It gives me a glow ha-ha, sorry that just had to be done really. It is very nice and it gives a cute little glow on the face especially on those winter months because I feel its really good for winter.
 
5. Revlon - Nail Polish - Girly - If you saw my latest NOTD, I have worn this. I just love it but its the possibly the worst nail polish in the world to get off it just doesn't want to get off. But other than that it is very cool and beautiful.
 
6. Essie - Nail Polish - Angora Cardi - This is one of my favourites of all times I just love this, it is a perfect colour to wear all year round. I love Essie nail polishes as well and the brush is perfect to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment