Tuesday 14 January 2014

100 Things That I Love | #O2

Here is my second part of the 100 things that I love and if you haven't seen the first set than click here.
 
6.
I love instagram and it makes me really happy because I am so nosy that I love looking at pictures especially new posts. If you want to follow my instagram - Hayley_Beautyy.
 
7.
I love my iPhone and love getting new cases. They are so much different variety of what phone case you want. I love to have a different one each day. These are quite cool in this picture.

8.
This is probably not much use to you all because you have no idea who he is most of you. But he is my favourite footballer Jermain Defoe (yes he is pretty easy on the eye haha!) Aww he is my favourite.

9.
link
 I love cats I just think they are so cute and this picture is just so sweet. Aww I can't get over at how cute this looks to be honest.

10.

link
I love writing, this is something I really enjoy to do. I love making up little stories. I just feel that it relaxes me.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment