Wednesday 22 January 2014

1001 little beauty miralces | Stay Outside

Here is another 1001 little beauty miracles for you, I love doing these because I just love finding out new things especially when I am not very good with doing my makeup at the best of times.
 
277 - STAY OUTSIDE
Unless you're blessed with almond-shaped eyes, stick to using eyeliner on the outside rather than inside the lash line. Applying it inside will make your peepers seem smaller and dull their colour.
 
I have no idea how to put eyeliner on I have got to admit I am pretty much a fail of being a girl because I just cant do my eyeliner. I would love to try to it because I feel eyeliner would really brighten up my eyes. I feel they are so boring with my eyes, I love looking at bloggers pictures of eyeliners because I know it is so perfect and that would definitely do something for my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment