Friday 17 January 2014

Wishlist #62

Here is another wishlist for you and this is all ELF products. You know this is such a good brand and you know that I just love this.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. ELF - Nail Polish - Seascape - £2.50
2. ELF - Blending Brush - £1.50
3. ELF - Mineral Lipstick - Rich Raspberry - £5.00
4. ELF - Mineral Eyeshadow - Trendy - £3.00
5. ELF - Cream Eyeshadow - Dawn - £3.75

Why I want these products?:
1. ELF - Nail Polish - Seascape - It wouldn't be a wishlist if there wasn't a nail polish would it ha-ha. This is such a cool colour and haven't actually got anything like this. So I feel this is perfect and I really want this.

2. ELF - Blending Brush - I haven't got a huge range of brush collections but I love my ELF brushes. This is a blending brush and I currently only have other blending brush but I really want to get this.

3. ELF - Mineral Lipstick - Rich Raspberry - This is such a pretty colour, I only have one lipstick from ELF and I really like that and I might wish to get another one, this is a very rich pink and looks very bright.

4. ELF - Mineral Eyeshadow - Trendy - This is a loose eyeshadow I have got to admit that it is something when I first got this shadow I was kind of confused because I wasn't really sure what to make of it at first. I have to admit this is such a gorgeous all over the lid shade. 

5. ELF - Cream Eyeshadow - Dawn - This is so cool, I have never tried a cream shadow before.  I think this is something that a lot of people think of as hot or miss because they have dried up and that.

No comments:

Post a Comment