Sunday 19 January 2014

My Makeup Collection | Eyeshadow Palettes | Part 2

Here is another makeup collection post for you, it is my second set of eye shadow palettes. If you want to see the first here. I hope you enjoy these posts because I love seeing what makeup people have. Yes its probably because I am always interested in what people have got and very nosy.

BYS - 88 Natural Colour - (buy here)
This palette is amazing, I have never seen such a beautiful palette as this. It is huge and has all the colours that you would need for a basic eye colour. This is such a cool palette and I have certain favourites which I will probably review this soon.

Candy Bar Summer Shadows
This product was in a magazine so obviously it was a free product. This is quite a soft looking palette, it is obviously for summer as you can tell by the colours. But my favourites are the end two on the left. The pearly pink and white.

Claire's Blue Palette
I honestly have no idea where I got this palette from to be honest. I think it was from some goodie bag or something, as you can see this palette is broken as it has fallen out. I don't even use this palette at all but I might get some use to it.

Summer Nights Palette
This is a pretty palette and once again this was a free product. I have to admit I have used this product quite a bit especially with the brown colour. I do like this to be fair not got the best pigmentation.
 

 
I Heart Summer - Day 2 Night Shadows
This is a cute palette because you can decide what colours you want to use for the day and night. You wouldn't think this palette was pigmented at all but it really is. I really do like this palette its so pretty.
 
Lip & Eye Palette
This is a lip eye palette, this is a very good palette. I don't use the lip colours because I find it quite annoying that you have to keep using the brush. The shadows are such cute colours and I really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment