Friday 24 January 2014

Wishlist #63

Here is another wishlist for you, this is one of my favourite times of the week because I just love uploading these and seeing what I have put in there.

Products Mentioned:
1. NYC - Nail Polish - Lights, Camera, Glitter - £2.49
2. ELF - Liquid Lipstick - Strawberry - £1.50
3. 2True - Nail Polish - Shade 20 - £1.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. NYC - Nail Polish - Lights, Camera, Glitter - This is such a pretty nail polish, I am sure that if you read my blog than you know I have actually got this (ha-ha cheeky!), as you know how much I love the glitter as they are amazing polishes. I would have a whole type of glitter polish I am sure I would get it.
 
2. ELF - Liquid Lipstick - Strawberry - This is such a sweet colour, I love anything strawberry. I am pretty sure that a lot of people are like that when they have a favourite kind of flavour or something. This is such a good product and I do love my ELF products.
 
3. 2True - Nail Polish - Shade 20 - This polish is so pretty, it is just an amazing colour that I couldn't even explain what kind of colour it is. I love 2true nail polishes as they have such pretty colours.

No comments:

Post a Comment