Saturday 18 January 2014

Wishlist | Overview Lips

Here is my wishlist overview for the lip products. I have to admit I don't have a huge range of lip products but lip balms I do have a huge amount. I am sure that I'll show you in my makeup collection posts.

Here are the products, I will have some reviews of all of these products because I have got quite a few products I want to show you.
 
Products Mentioned:
MUA - Lips are sealed
Rimmel - Kate Moss Lipstick - 08
Rimmel - Kate Moss Lipstick - 05
Revlon - Lip Butter - Berry Smoothie
Miss Sporty - Dr Balm - Glam Kiss
MUA - Power Pout - Crazy In Love
 

3 comments:

  1. They are defiantly worth getting. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Revlon lip butters are beautiful, I have a pink & a red shade :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very nice, I want some more xx

      Delete