Friday 31 January 2014

Wishlist #64

Here is another one of wishlist, I think this is a very good wishlist but I am pretty sure I will need one of these products soon.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Garnier - Soft Essentials - Clean & Soft Complete Cleansing Milk - £3.05
2. Garnier - Moisture Match - Normal To Dry Skin - £2.98
3. NAKED - Urban Decay - £37..00
 
Why I wanted these products?:
1. Garnier - Soft Essentials - Clean & Soft Complete Cleansing Milk - This is so pretty, I think this is very pretty, I know this is just a moistruisr but I think this is so pretty. I really like the scent of rose its so pretty.
 
2. Garnier - Moisture Match -Normal To Dry Skin - I actually have this product, I totally forget about this product. This is very good but I find this quite sticky and not so good for my skin. But I feel I haven't used it enough to really know the product.
 
3. NAKED - Urban Decay - Pretty sure the whole world has got this product except me (slight exaggeration). This is such a beautiful palette, I really don't care I will manage to get it somehow I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment