Sunday 12 January 2014

2013 | Overall Favourites

Seeing as 2013 has ended it was time for my to do my favourites. This is pretty late so sorry about that, seeing as you know my posts are always late.
So let me get started..

Here is my face products:
Natural Collection - Pressed Powder - I have used this for about 3 months, I have been loving this and I am glad that I decided to by this product.
MUA - Concealer - This has been my go to concealer, I have been swapping them around but this has been my favourite. I think I need to get another tube of this very soon as it has almost finished. I love it as it matches my skin tone massively.
 
MUA - Under eye concealer - I love this, I have already bought a new tube of this as its completed. It has a glittery effect which I know some people might not like, but for me I love it.

Here are the eye products:
 
MUA Shade 11 Eyeshadow - This is one of my favourites at the moment, I love this one. I have been using this for about a month since I got this. It may not be a shadow that I always use. But it has been up there.
 
Miss Sporty Mascara - I love this mascara, I am one of the people that I love to just change the mascaras that I use. I think its one of my favourites.
 
Natural Collection Mascara - I love this again. this is one of my old time favourites. I am sure you will see this being repurchased again and again.
 
ELF Eyeshadow - Saddle - This is one of my go to eyeshadows. Especially in the mornings when I'm going to work and have to leave so early this is just my all over the lid colour.

Here are my lip products:
 
Baby Lips - Intense Care - I love this. I have seen so many reviews on blogs and I just ignored them because I just thought they were a lip balm. I thought I might just pick it up and I just love it. I will need more.
 
Rimmel - Lipstick 08 - This is such a beautiful lipstick, I have to admit I'm not the biggest lipstick lover. But I am so glad I got this and I will review this very soon actually.

Here are my cheek products:
 
Natural Collection - Rosey Glow - This is a product I wish I bought a lot sooner. I love this it is such a good colour and it suits me so much.
 
MUA - Candyfloss - Again this has been such a good colour for me and it is just perfect for my skin-tone and it gives such a nice cheek colour.

Here are my nail favourites:
 
Collection - Fruit Salad - This is just so amazing, it has been one of my favourites. It is just a creamy nail polish.
 
BarryM - Key Lime - Now looking at this colour it isn't my normal colour that i would pick. But I have to admit I am glad that I got this because it has been one of my favourite nail polishes. Its just so amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment