Friday 10 January 2014

Wishlist #61

Here is another wish list for you. These seem to be coming very quickly.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Cream Blend - Blush - Posey - £18.00
2. ELF - Nail Polish - Glamour Girl - £2.50
3. 2True - Nail Polish - Shade 18 - £1.99
4. Max Factor - Effect Gloss - Lovely Strawberry - £5.99
 
Why I want these products?:
1. MAC - Cream Blend - Blush - Posey - Now this is the PERFECT blush colour for me. It wouldn't make me look stupid as its just perfect. Wow, I love it. Seeing as this is a cream blend this is probably perfect for my terrible skin on my cheeks.
 
2. ELF - Nail Polish - Glamour Girl - This is so pretty this nail polish, I love ELF nail polishes as they are so creamy and just pretty perfect. I just wish ELF had a shop instead of an online shop that would be pretty good.
 
3. 2True - Nail Polish - Shade 18 - I really like my blues at the moment and 2true are probably a brand that many people just ignore and walk straight pass. But I think they have such a cute range of nail polishes colour and well, you can never have enough polishes. So this is why I must get this.
 
4. Max Factor - Effect Gloss - Lovely Strawberry - This is such a cute colour and I love anything strawberry especially lip balms and glosses, I have never tried anything from Max factor either.
 

2 comments:

  1. I have a 2true nail polish and I actually really like it

    thepowderednose.blogspot.com
    X

    ReplyDelete