Sunday 26 January 2014

My Make-Up Collection | Blushers | Part 1

Here is another part of my makeup collection, I don't have the biggest collection. It may look like I have so many but I have put close ups of the packaging and of the colour of the blusher.

17 Skin Awakening Blush - Limited Edition
This is obviously not on sale anymore. As you can see this has got three different colours in, I have to admit I don't like this as much as I would have just one colour of blusher. I do like the colours, the white isn't used as much.

MUA - Candyfloss - £1
This is such a cute blusher, I love this and it is being regularly chosen out of my makeup bag. I think its so small just to put in your bag. It is a soft pink colour, it is just pretty colour its like a rose pink.

How Cheeky - Duo Blusher
This was a free gift in one of the magazines, this has a VERY bright pink as you can see how bright that is. I have to admit it is a subtle colour when you put it onto the brush, The second blush is like a really odd orange nude shade which I am not too sure about.

ELF - Blushing Rose - £3.75
I actually have only just got this so I haven't used this just yet but I love the colour. It is such a good colour because rose shades are one of my favourite colours especially for blushers.
 
Natural Collection - Rosey Glow - £1.79
This is my favourite blush out of all my collection. This is such a cute colour and as I am so pale it does look really good on my cheeks.

MUA - Mosaic Blush - English Rose - £2.50
I love this, just look at how pretty this is. I mean it is just to perfect to even smudge and use. I will do a review of this soon because its perfect.

Here are the swatches of the blushers.

No comments:

Post a Comment