Friday 3 January 2014

Wishlist #6O

Here is another wishlist for you all, I hope you all had a lovely Christmas and a happy new year. I hope you all have a lovely 2014.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Eyeshadow - Expensive Pink - £12.50
2. Fashionista - Eyeshadow - School Days - £4.00
3. Fashionista - Blush - London - £4.00
4. Fashionista - Lipstick - Natural Pink - £7.00
5. ELF - Baked Eye shadow -Palette - California - £10.00
6. ELF - Nail Polish - Skinny Jeans - £2.50
 
Why I want these products?
1. MAC - Eye shadow - Expensive Pink - This is so pretty, I know I probably wont get much use out of this as it is pink. But I have seen a few people that use this and it looks incredible. I really like this.
 
2. Fashionista - Eye shadow - School Days - This is a pretty grey silver colour. I think I liked this because the name was so cute. I am sure I'm not the only blogger that picks things because they like the name of the product.
 
3. Fashionista - Blush - London - This is just so cute, I cant get over how the glitter looks in this. It is so many different colours, I am not sure that I have no idea where they sell fashionista. I think I might have to go and get this.
 
4. Fashionista - Lipstick - Natural Pink - I love this lipstick, I have so many pink lipsticks but you know as a blogger. You just want so many more lipsticks. It is just so natural.
 
5. ELF - Baked Eye shadow Palette - California - This palette is gorgeous, I love the neutral palettes because I just have so many. I want this so badly but it is quite expensive for an eye shadow palette i have to admit.

6. ELF - Nail Polish - Skinny Jeans - I love blue nail polish. This is such a bright colour and I think that this needs to be mine now.

No comments:

Post a Comment