Tuesday 6 May 2014

2014 | April Favourites

This is my april favourites, I cant believe that they are very early for once! That must be a record for me. I cant believe it! So lets get started as this is quite a bit one.

Models Own - Magpie - I love this polish, I am sure that I'm not the only one that loves this polish in their favourites. I think this is one of my favourite polishes of all time. I would defiantly recommend that you go and get this.
 
Company Lashes - Mascara - This is a mascara that I got in Company magazine as it was the Zoella edition. I actually think this mascara gives me so much length which I love in a mascara. I will review this soon.
 
MUA - Shade 17 - This is my favourite matte shade actually, I have hit pan on this. I use this as just an all over the lid shade. I love this and I will need another one very soon.
 
Baby Lips - Peach Kiss - Now this lip balm has been very well used. I love this a lot. I think because the smell of this is incredible. I have done a small review of these if you want to have a look at my product directory.
 
Bourjois - Une Lip Balm - 07 - This is my new lipstick that I have been using, I have been looking into these lip balms and they are natural lip shades. I think this is incredible I haven't seen anything like this before. I'll review and I think I may buy a few more.
 
AVON - Swift Sherbet - This has been one of my other favourites this month! I love the colour its such a light peach shade which I want so many more of these kind of shades.

No comments:

Post a Comment