Friday 2 May 2014

Wishlist #77

Its wishlist time again, I feel that this week has dragged so much that it doesn't even feel like a Friday. I hope you enjoy this weeks wishlist.

 
Products Mentioned:
1. OPI - Nail Polish - Wooden Shoe Like To Know - £11.95
2. Collection - Nail Polish - Bedazzled - Love Jewel - £2.99
3. Garnier Ambre Solaire - No Streaks Bronzer - £7.79
4. MAC - Eyeshadow - Brun - £12.50
5, MAC - Eyeshadow - Sketch - £12.50
 
Why do I want these products?
1. OPI - Nail Polish - Wooden Shoe Like To Know - I love OPI! I mean don't they look so cool. You can get many nail varnishes that have got that much product in. I just love this colour as I love brown colours. This is just a basic standard staple in the polish collection.
 
2. Collection - Nail Polish - Bedazzled - Love Jewel - Well you all know how much that I love glitter polishes. I also love collection nail polishes just because they are very good. I love the colour purple as you just cant have enough glitter polishes can you. (yes this is what I tell myself honest!)
 
3. Garnier Ambre Solaire - No Streaks Bronzer - I am the PALEST person ever! I want to try bronzer. But I don't know if I have faith in myself. But I suppose nobody will see my legs as they don't come out very often -ha-ha. But I am excited to give something like this ago because I would like to give myself a little bit of glow.
 
4. MAC - Eye shadow - Brun - It is such a lovely brown shade, I just love it. I want to make a MAC palette because they are always very creative. I think that this would look incredible all over the lid. But I feel that sometimes they are expensive.
 
5. MAC - Eye shadow - Sketch - Now this is such a lovely colour, I think its so pretty. I want this so much! If I had so much money I would make the palette and this would be one of the first colours that actually go in the palette. I want this so bad! I must look at swatches.

No comments:

Post a Comment