Sunday 4 May 2014

Haul | Beauty

I have had so many haul posts that I have needed to do, but I get so bored and I will no matter forget what I have bought. But here we go, I went to 3 shops - Wilkinsons, which is a store in the UK which sells literally everything, then I made a trip to Superdrug & Tesco. So its a bit of everything this haul. But lets have a see what I have got.

Wilkinson's - Nail Polish Remover - £1 - I am always taking my nail polish off, so I am always in a need for a new nail polish remover. I will review this on my nail polish blog once I have used it.
 
Elegant Touch - Rapid Dry Nails - £2.95? - This is something I need because I am so bad when it comes to waiting for my nails to dry. So this is perfect, but it can become oily. But I will review again on my nail polish blog.
 
Soft & Gentle - Deodorant - Wild Rose & Vanilla - £1 - Yes this is a boring product, but I do love to try and new deodorant. This smells incredible and I wont review this ha-ha.
 
SpongeBob - Bath & Shower Bubbles - £1 - This is a childish product. But I don't care that I'm 20. But I love SpongeBob as its so funny, I cant wait to use this product as I do love a bubble bath.

Wilkinson's - Skin Therapy - Dry Skin Facial Wipes - 75p - This is something I cant wait to use, I will review these soon. I know you aren't supposed to use facial wipes. But I do all the time. I have very dry skin and it can vary at how bad it can get. But I really like the look of these.

Tanya Burr - Nail Polish - Penguin Chic - £5.99 - I love Tanya Burr, so it was obvious I was going to get her products. I love the name of this! I also am a sucker for nude nail polishes.
 
NYC - Black Eyeliner - £1.99 - I don't know why I got this to be honest. As I know I'm terrible at this. I am sure ill give it ago and read some blogs or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment