Sunday 11 May 2014

Review | Superdrug Chocolate Brownie Dry Shampoo

This is my review for my Superdrug dry shampoo in chocolate brownie.
This is a superdrug own brand and you can buy this product here

I love this dry shampoo, its made for brunettes. I think that this is fabulous, it really gets into your roots when you spray it. The one problem is that it makes your hands brown when you rub it into your hair. 
 
This is what you se what you spray it. So you can imagine what it does to your hair. I like the smell of this I think that this is amazing. The only problem is that when you wash your hair afterwards is that all the brown spray comes out together. It can be a bit gross but its good.
I have only got a little of this spray left - I have used this for around a year and I will repurchase it again or maybe see a different shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment