Friday 9 May 2014

Wishlist #78

Its wishlist time!

Products Mentioned:
1. MAC Eyeshadow - Twinks - £12.50
2. MAC Eyeshadow - Warming Trend - £12.50
3. MAC Eyeshadow - Corduroy - £12.50

Why I want these products?
1. MAC Eyeshadow - Twinks - This is a really cute shadow. I think this is one of the shadows I would wear every day just because these are my everyday shades. I am very simple and boring when it comes to eyeshadow shades. But I also love the name, I am aiming to get this in the MAC palette as I am so looking forward for this.

2.MAC Eyeshadow - Warming Trend- This is such a perfect base shade, I think that this is such a good shade. I have had a look at a few of these shades on Google. I think its a really milky shade.
 
3. MAC Eyeshadow - Corduroy - This is a really dark brown/chocolate shade. It seems like a matte shade, I haven't got a dark shade like this either.  This looks incredible, you don't usually see shades like this in the high-street.

No comments:

Post a Comment