Thursday 15 May 2014

Review | ELF Eyelid Primer

This is one of my favourite products from ELF. I love ELF products and I am shocked that I haven't reviewed this product before.

This is the ELF eyelid primer which is in the colour sheer. There are 4 shades all together which includes sheer, a light pink shade in champagne, pearl is white, golden which is a yellow shade. I haven't tried any of the other three primers, but I feel I should have a little go just so I can see what they are like. I love this and I have used this one tube for about 3 months actually.

As you can see this has a doufer applicator, it is a small product. This is really good, you can totally see the difference if you don't wear the primer. I think that this has become a huge staple in my makeup routine. These are also very cheap at the price of £1.95 and I have already have got two back-ups.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment