Friday 30 May 2014

Wishlist #81

Its wishlist time again! I hope you have all had a good week!
 
                                   
Products Mentioned:
1. MAC - Pro Long Wear Eyeshadow - Make Your Mark - £17.00
2. Maybelline - Lipstick - Vivid Rose - £6.99
3. Collection - Powder - £1.99
4. 2True - Mascara - £3.00
 
Why I want These Products?
1. MAC - Pro Long Wear - Eyeshadow - Make Your Mark - This eye shadow is so pretty, I love this shade, its a beautiful matte brown shade. I think this is a beautiful shade that you could use for your eyebrows. I don't think I will be able to justify the price of this eyeshadow actually £17.00!!
 
2. Maybelline - Lipstick - Vivid Rose - I love this lipstick, this is probably so bright for me. I don't even know this is still being sold because I looked on the Superdrug website and I couldn't find it. But I think this is probably too ahh for me.
 
3. Collection - Powder - I am always on the look out for new powders, I don't know why but I just love trying out new ones. But this does look good and I am sure that they do this powder in a very pale colour.
 
4. 2True - Mascara - I am always on the look out for trying new mascaras, I am a mascara hoarder in all honesty. But I suppose that is the fun of being a beauty blogger(not like I class my self as one!). But I do like to have a go at the cheaper brands because I am sure they have some good mascaras. Also I don't think I could bring myself to spend like over £20 on mascaras in all honesty. I am a budget makeup girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment