Monday 26 May 2014

Haul | ELF

Its haul time again, just so you know there is going to be a lot of hauls in the next weeks because I have finally got round to using most of the things I have bought.

Top To Bottom
Jumbo Lip Gloss Stick - Pink Umbrellas - I really like this, I am sure every make-up brand have jumbo lip sticks now. But this is my favourite. It is quite sheer, but its really good and it may be in my favourites some time very soon.
 
Moisturising Lipstick - Wink Pink - This is my newest lipstick, I think every lipstick I own is in the same shade. But this is beautiful, it lasts all day. I will review this very soon.
 
Lip Balm - SPF 15 - Rose - I sadly haven't used this yet, but I love lip balms. I think that this is such a cute shade.

Eyelid Primer - I don't think I even need to explain how much I love this product. As I use this product every day and its a holy grail product basically. I have recently reviewed this on here as well, if you would like to have a little peek of that.
 
Powder Brush - I am terrible with brushes because I never have enough. But I love this, its literally the softest brush ever. I am so glad I got this because its just beautiful.
 
Long-lasting Lustrous - Toast - I haven't used this yet, but I cant wait too because this is a beaut of a product. Its such a hard product to describe as well.
 
Jumbo Eyeshadow Stick - Little Miss Thing - I am disappointed with this product, it wasn't as good as I wanted it to be. I may have to review this product just so I can say why I didn't like this.
 
Eyeshadow Duo - Butter Pecan - I love a neutral shade, Im so boring when it comes to my eyes. But it is so oretty, haven't used this just yet but i cant wait.

Sea Escape - I have already worn this polish, its really good. The main problem with this though is it does stain your nails afterwards.
 
Glamour Girl - This is a really nice nude shade, I haven't worn this yet though.

No comments:

Post a Comment