Tuesday 13 May 2014

Storage Update | 2014

I was having a real trouble thinking of what to post this week. But I thought, you have never seen my storage before.  

This is the top of my drawers, I have a lipstick stand which my mum ordered for me somewhere. I also have a cotton pad stand which my mum also ordered for me. I have a pot which is supposed to be some sort of plant pot that I have all my brushes in. Then just a little pencil pot which has my tweezers, concealer and cream in.

This is the overview picture of my makeup storage, I really like the set up actually.

This is the first drawer, this has the main products in which I would usually wear. So I have a mixture of this drawer, powder, concealer, eeyeshadow palettes as well as a lot more.
 
 
Next I have my eye stuff and blushers. So I have my single eyeshdaow's as well as mascaras that I don't usually wear. As well as eye products which include eye pencils and an eyeliner. I have lots of blushes that I am not currently wearing.

Then I have a few lip products, so some baby lips, lipsticks that don't actually fit into my display. Then I have my nivea creams which is the current moisturiser I'm using as well as the Garnier moisture match which I'm not using s much off right now.
 
I hope you liked this post! If so comment what you liked about it?
Hayley x

No comments:

Post a Comment