Friday 23 May 2014

Wishlist #8O

Its wishlist time, lets have a look what we have in it this week!

Products Mentioned:
1. Revlon - Nail Polish - Sparkling - £6.49
2. MAC - Eyeshadow - Texture - £12.50
3. MAC - Lipstick - Lovelorn - £15.00
4. Collection - Nail Polish - Hidden - £1.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. Revlon - Nail Polish - Sparkling - This is such a pretty nail polish, I just love glitter so much. I have some Revlon polishes already and they are both glitters actually. This is like pink in different colour of glitters, I love them.
 
2. MAC - Eyeshadow - Texture - I am pretty sure that this isn't the right name for this eyeshadow. As I have looked at the website and I am not sure that its right. But I really do like this actually, its such a good shade though not going to lie.
 
3. MAC - Lipstick - Lovelorn - This is such a cute shade, its just like a nude/coral shade. Now this is such a pretty shade, but I feel that MAC products are so expensive. So I feel that you would need to get the right product for the price.
 
4. Collection - Nail Polish - Hidden - Now this is a beautiful shade, I love it! I do like my collection nail polishes as they are incredible. I have been loving all green shades I mean I have had so many of them. I think I have so many green shades probably every shade under the sun in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment