Friday 16 May 2014

Wishlist #79

Its wishlist time again, woo this has got to be the best time of the Friday well apart from Gogglebox ha-ha.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Topshop - Lip Bullet - There She Goes - £8.00
2. Topshop - Nail Polish - Brazil - £5.00
3. Miss Sporty - XX Volume Mascara - £2.99
4. Seventeen - Lipstick - Kissable - £4.99
 
Why I want these products?
1. Topshop - Lip Bullet - There She Goes - This is just like a peach shade. I really think that this has got a really good packaging. I don't really go into Topshop and look at their makeup but I know I am going to have a look now
 
2. Topshop - Nail Polish - Brazil - I love glitter nail polishes as I am sure you all know that. Its just like the Technic - carnival nail polish. This is a multi-coloured glitter. I already have two Topshop nail polishes and I love them and im always willing to have another nail polish in my collection.
 
3. Miss Sporty - XX Volume Mascara - Miss Sporty is one of my favourite brands and I have used Miss Sporty mascaras before. They are fantastic, I really love long lashes but not to long lashes. I think they look very good. I think this will be one when I finish a few of my other ones.
 
4. Seventeen - Lipstick - Kissable - This lipstick is so cute, I always seem to have the same colours. But I love the shades as I know that they look good with my skin tone. I haven't tried anything from seventeen at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment