Wednesday 4 February 2015

2015 | January Favourites

Its 2015, I cant believe how quick this month has gone. I have to admit I haven't really been loving a lot so there isn't much in this one. So I hope in the next few months I have been loving something different.

Boots Moisturising Lotion - This has been what I have been using this month, I have been using this with a concealer brush of all things ha-ha. But this is so good and I have really enjoyed using this. I have had this for a good while so I am of course nowhere near finishing because I am so rubbish when it comes to finishing make-up of any sort. I have really enjoyed it because it has made my skin feel a bit softer.
 
MUA - Mosaic Blusher - English Rose - I have been loving this at the moment. I feel it is the lilac colours that make me love this so much. I am looking very pale at the moment and in desperate need of some colour so this is perfect. I cant believe I haven't done a blog post on this but I will do one soon.
 
Aloe Vera Lip balm - I have had really bad chapped lips recently to the point where it is getting all flaky. So this has been perfect for me this actually meant for being out in the sun as it has SPF in but really in England. We don't get much sun ha-ha.

No comments:

Post a Comment