Friday 6 February 2015

Wishlist #116

Its that wishlist time again, I hope you have all had a week. I have but at the moment I am freezing, my hands just won't warm up, maybe if I type fast enough they can warm up ha-ha. Hope you enjoy this one.
Products Mentioned:
1. Collection - Lipstick - Grape Glitz - £2.99
2. Maybelline - Colour 24 Tattoo - Permanent Taupe - £4.99
3. VIVO - Radiant Boost Highlighter - ?
4. Max Factor - Whipped Crème Foundation - Light Ivory - £9.99
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Collection - Lipstick - Grape Glitz - This is such a gorgeous lipstick, I am pretty sure that this is a complete different lipstick to what it should have been. This is very pretty and I will see if this is in superdrug because I just love the colour as it is a really pretty
 
2. Maybelline - Colour 24 Tattoo - Permanent Taupe - I actually have this aren't I sneaky (mwahaha). So yeah this is amazing and I love this. I love the little pots and I feel that I would go and get many more because I love them. So I will head out very soon and getting more and I have actually been going out to use this tomorrow.
 
3. VIVO - Radiant Boost Highlighter - I cant really explain what this is about because its a real odd product. But I really like it though because I just need some highlighter as I have such a dull skin and it looks god damn awful so having a highlighter is perfect.
 
4. Max Factor - Whipped Crème Foundation - Light Ivory - I have the palest skin at the moment. I honestly could be a ghost that is how bad my skin is at the moment. I have no idea why I look so pale. But this looks pretty cool but maybe its too expensive for me to try because I am still not sure if spending that much is right for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment