Thursday 12 February 2015

What I Got For Christmas | Nails

You are probably thinking this is very late as its the middle of February but anyway its better late than never I guess. But lets see what the polishes are that I have got.

Ciate London Set - This has five nail polishes are all the same like a chrome nail polish one. This set is very good  and I will do a blog post very soon on this so I can show you the polishes separately
 
Models Own - Sticky Fingers Set - This name makes me laugh ha-ha, but its called sticky fingers because of the sets of stickers which are black and pink bows, then there are superhero stickers. Then we have three nail polishes - snow white, pastel pink and red alert.
 
Silver And Pink Mini - This is a small little duo and its really small and they look very pretty. I cant wait to get my hands on using them because its very pretty and I cant wait to use this.
 
Topshop - Rad - I have been wanting this for so long. I just love green nail polishes so this was going to be perfect
 
BarryM - Catwalk Queen - I love this colour, its a  textured polish. I just love this polish and I cant wait to use this if I have decided to have a green nail polish day.
 
Rimmel - Keep Calm And Party - This is a beautiful lilac shade and I really like the name and I feel it is so pretty. This is absolutely gorgeous and I cant wait to use this because its so pretty.
 
ELF - Mint Cream - I love love mint nail polishes. This nail polish is just absolutely gorgeous and I cant wait to use this because it is lovely.
 
Ciate - Wrap Star - This is like a tinsel nail polish effect, I really love this nail polish and I got it in my Christmas bauble. I cant wait to use this,
 
Topshop - Lightning Dust - This is a beautiful matte yellow. This would be perfect for a gradient/more kind of nail because I really like the matte effect that this nail polish brings out. I need to buy more Topshop nail polishes as well.
 
AVON - Starry Night - This is a lovely dark shade with small flecks of glitter coming through it, its so pretty and perfect for those winter nights or something really good when you do a galaxy nail look.
 
AVON - Wine And Dine Me - This is a dark brown/red shade It doesn't really look like this in the bottle though which is a strange so when I received this I was quite shocked but I think this is perfect.
 
AVON - Marine Blue - I have already worn this and I really enjoyed it. I love the gel effect that it gives off on your nails so I find this to be perfect for any time really not just winter. But it is really pretty.
 
Colour Couture - Scented Nail Polish Set - This is really handy actually, this comes with four really bright nail polishes actually. A bright green, orange and a yellowy shade. This also has little pots of fruit decals to put on your nails which I really like as well as some tweezers, sticks and a nail file.

No comments:

Post a Comment