Sunday 15 February 2015

NOTD | Valentine's Day

Hello everyone!
Yesterday as we all know it was Valentines Day, I don't celebrate it just because I am not in a relationship and yes its just another day I feel to us singletons. But anyway I thought I might as well do my nails because I can.

So this is what my nails look like, I also apologise for how bad the picture is. It was getting really dark in my room at the moment. But yeah I really like these colours I have chosen and valentines day is for the pinks and red so I thought why not do my nails like it.
 
The nail polishes that I used for this look was LA Colours - Tinsel, I used this a my glitter on my pink nails it was quite a weak glitter really. But I really like it though. Then I have got Miss Sporty - Cotton Candy, this is such a gorgeous colour. Its almost finished which has really annoyed me so I may have to make a cheeky little repurchase. Then on my accent nail finger, I put this as the base coat this is W7 - Polar Nights, this is just a beautiful shade and it has small flecks of gold glitter running through it.  Then over the top of the polar night I have got Revlon - Girly, this is such a beautiful shade. I think I only got this because Louise (SprinkleOfGlitter) showed it in a video and I fell in love with it.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment