Friday 13 February 2015

Wishlist #117

Its wishlist time again, lets see what I have wanted this week. So lets see then..
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Natural Collection - Pressed Powder - Neutral - £1.99
2. BeautyUK - Beauty Pout - Big Pinkin - £2.99
3. Miss Sporty - Fabulous Lash Mascara - Extra Black - £2.99
4. Baby Lips - Intense Care - £2.99
5. Collection - Cream Puff - Cotton Candy - £2.99
TOTAL: £13.95
 
Why I Want These Products?
1. Natural Collection - Pressed Powder - Neutral - I actually have this and this has been my favourite powders I just love this, it seems quite cakey in the pan but when you put it on its fine. I love this and its amazing.
 
2. BeautyUK - Beauty Pout - Big Pinkin - This is so sweet, I really like the lip crayon things that everyone seems to have bought this out. I really like the look of this and I think I may have to go out and get this very soon actually.
 
3. Miss Sporty - Fabulous Lash Mascara - Extra Black - I actually have this mascara as well. I love this mascara it has a curved brush which is really useful for those stupid pesky lashes that you cant get too. But I feel that this is always needed and I really like this.
 
4. Baby Lips - Intense Care - I have this as well ha-ha. This is very good I love the smell of this as it smells really odd but just nice in a way ha-ha. I also love how cute the packaging is and I think that I may have to go out and get some new ones because they have bought so many new ones out.
 
5. Collection - Cream Puff - Cotton Candy - This is such an amazing product, I really like the look of it. I have also smelt these how strange they are but I have felt that this smells really good as well. This is amazing yeah. So I will be getting this very soon I reckon.

No comments:

Post a Comment