Tuesday 17 February 2015

What I Got For My Birthday | Part 2

Here is the second part of what I got for my birthday, I hope you enjoyed the first post of my blog post. If you haven't seen it then click here.

Zoella Fizz Bar - This is a huge bath fizzer, this is set out like a chocolate bar basically where you can snap it in the place. I think this is a really cool idea because you don't want to break too much off really.

Mirror - I have needed a new mirror for so long like this because I find doing my make-up really difficult in my room. But I really enjoy using this at the moment.

Magic Face Cloth - This is such a gimmicky thing but I just love them. I always used to have these and they are quite amusing really.

Tanya Burr - Berry Picking Lipgloss - This is such a gorgeous lipgloss, I love it and I can't wait to wear it.
 
Tanya Burr - New York Night - This is such a beautiful dark purple shade. I just love this and I cant wait to use this very soon as it is almost the end of winter and to spring really.
 
ELF - Fairy Dust - This is a small flecked glitter and this will be really cool on a dark shade just like new York night really.
 
New Look - Pale Blue - Such a pretty pale blue shade, I don't think I have enough pale blue shades either.
 
Topshop - AWOL - I love this bright bright blue shade. This is perfect and I cant wait to use this for maybe a few gradient nail polishes that would be perfect.
 
Revlon - Ginger Melon - I love this nail polish and to make it better its scented. Its such a gorgeous pink shade.
 
ELF - Smudge Pot - Brownie Points - This is beautiful, I cant believe how pretty this and I cant wait to get my hands on this and on my eyes really.

ELF - Peachy Cheeky - This looks amazing, its like a highlighter shade and its a baked blush. I really love this!

Topshop - Dream Phone - This is a powder blush. I have seen so many blog posts about Topshop blush and I really want all of the blushers they have got out.

Stilla - Peony - This is my first high end blusher, I just love it and I really need to use this because it took me so long when I was searching to see what I wanted to get.


Claire's - Gems - I cant wait for my nail designs and they will look really cool.
 
Nail Stripping Tape - I have seen so many nail art on this and I cant wait to use it myself because they look so amazing. So I have to admit I am very excited.
 
Nail Art Stickers - These are piglet nail art stickers, they look amazing. I need to use these very soon though.
 
AVON - Nail Art Wand - This is a magnetic nail art wand, this looks so cool and I may do a post on my nail art wands as well.   

No comments:

Post a Comment