Monday 23 February 2015

What I Got For My Birthday | Part 3

This is my last post of what beauty products that I got for my birthday.

Technic - Makeup Set
This is such a lovely make-up set and I just cant wait to use this. There is a small little compact, I believe that these are lip products. Then two eyeliners which one is a brown one and then a black eyeliner, I am slowly learning how to do my eyeliner. It may take longer than expected. I have got two lip lines too which one is in a dark purple and red. I have also got 4 nail polishes a beautiful coral shade, purple, glitter and mint. Then four brushes.

This is the other side of the set. This has lots of eyeshadows, natural shades, smokey eyes, nearly nudes, reflective eyes, bright eyes and future eyes. I wont go into too much detail about these because I will do a post about all of these eyeshadows. Then there are a bronzer and blusher, the bronzer seems perfect for my skin tone so I may give it ago. Then there are sets of lip-gloss, I am not usually a fan of lip-gloss like this and then three lipsticks which aren't my colours at all, but I will give it ago. Then there are some brushes around the side.
Nail Wheels - I always need nail wheels because I just love doing my nails on them and getting lot of practice out of them because they are so easy to find your perfect nail look.
 
Owl Nail Files - These are really cute and I think it would be perfect if I put them in my bag because you never want a pesky broken nail when you are out shopping.
 
AVON - Spray - I cant remember what the smell of this was though, but this smells just so beautiful as well.
 
Nail Gems - You can never have enough nail gems I feel, but these are really good and they look very cute as well. They have got a lot of colours in here as well.
 
Moustache Lip Gloss - This is a strawberry lip balm and this is just so compact, great for your handbag as well.
 
Nail Foils - I have never tried nail foils either, this is perfect to use, I may have to give these a go because they look so cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment