Tuesday 24 February 2015

Fragrance Direct | Haul

I have a fragrance direct haul, I just love buying things from here because they are so cheap and its perfect to try new products really. So I am going to talk about the products as well.

First I have a Hugo Boss Women's Perfume Sample, this smells absolutely gorgeous. I love this and I just think getting samples are really good because you never know if you fully like something. Then I have a Maybelline 14 Hour Lipstick in Ultimate Blush. Then I have two Fashionista Eyeshdaow's in Foxy and Subtle Glamour, these are really gorgeous shades. They are perfect crease colours I may do a future post about this. Then I have a Constance Carroll eyeshadow in the shade brown - this is a basic brown shade. I actually could use this as an eyebrow shade if I felt brave. The last product I have is a NYC high definition mascara, I love trying a new mascara. The brush of this is crazy though its such an odd shape though.

Then I have my favourite part the nail polish part. Ciate - Palm Tree, this is such a bright green I absolutely love this nail polish and I cant wait to get my hands on this because its a crazy colour. Then I have Rmmel - Apricot punch, this is a really cute colour and this will look lovely in the spring/summer months I think. Essie - Warm and toasty turtleneck, this is a offish lilac/lavender shade and the name of this is adorable. OPI - I have a herring problem, this is an odd shade of grey I feel but its very pretty and I cant wait to get my hands on this. Sally Hansen - Good To Grape, this is possibly my favourite shade of them all a bright purple. I just love purple at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment