Wednesday 25 February 2015

The Look | Using MUA Palette

I have been using my MUA palette which is the Undress Me Too. This is a very pretty palette. I just love it. This is gorgeous it has a range of matte and shimmer shades.

They have some really cool names as well and I really love all the shades of course I wouldn't wear a few of them as I defiantly wouldn't as the black matt shade probably not to keen on that one.
 
This is the look that I have done on my eyes, I cant remember exactly what shades I have got on. But I usually do the first shade which is naked and then I have fiery all over the lid. This is a perfect all day palette because it has some gorgeous shimmers and I just find that this is one of my favourite palettes. I will always get this palette out when I fancy a change.

No comments:

Post a Comment