Thursday 26 February 2015

Lets Talk About | I love...

I have been planning this post for a good while, this is I love..  shampoo/shower gels. I think I got six of these in a set and then one was in a complete different set. I think I will just decide to talk about all of the flavours.

Raspberry & Blackberry - This smells very sweet I really like this one. I feel blackberry is a smell that you don't really smell.
 
Vanilla & Ice Cream - This is one of my favourites, I absolutely love vanilla ice creams. This is just one of my favourites. This smells just so creamy and its beautiful.
 
Strawberry & Cream - This is absolutely beautiful, I just love the smell of this. I feel this is one of my favourites. It is so gorgeous smelling. Strawberries are my favourite as well.
 
Coconut & Cream - This smells so sweet, I think this is a close second to one of my favourites. It is gorgeous and its such a pretty colour. If I could have a spray of this I would smell so gorgeous.
 
Lemons & Limes - The one thing I can explain about this is the green starburst. I am not usually that bothered about lemons because I find them quite odd really. But I love this.
 
Mango & Papaya - Think this may be my least favourite, I am really not keen on the smell of this. I just find this very odd smelling I think its the papaya that's what I don't like.
 
Then the last one of this is strawberry cream so I wont explain about that one again.

No comments:

Post a Comment