Monday 12 August 2013

100 things that I love | #O1

This is a new kind of post so you can learn a little more about me because you probably think all I do is blogs but that isn't the case. I was looking through a blog and came across a 100 things I love post from Rosy which you can see her post here.
I thought why don't I give it ago and do a few pictures and stuff. I hope this will help you learn a bit more about me.  Also these aren't in any order at all.
 1.
link
I love make-up of course I do otherwise I wouldn't sit here and write about it. This make-up just looks so amazing.

2.

 I love my family, they do mean so much too me. This picture isn't anything like my family really because I don't have a brother or sister.

3.

link
These 4 boys mean the world to me and I have supported them since the first day I ever saw them on the x-factor. They are my favourites and I can't explain when they announced there split and it makes me so sad.

4.
I love nail varnish just because I can't really explain my love for nail varnish because it can get out of hand really badly the amount I love it. But I love to paint them that is my favourite thing to do.

5.
link
This is something that people might not understand my love for football. But especially Tottenham Hotspur. I love this club so much and it means a lot to me. I know people say girls aren't supposed to like football, well this isn't true because I love football.

No comments:

Post a Comment