Tuesday 6 August 2013

2013 | July favourites

Here is my July favourites I can't believe it is that time again. Where have the months gone? Wow. Right I have added a few more pictures in this one because the products just needed to be swatched as they are all great products.
 




 
Products Mentioned:
ELF studio single eye shadow - Saddle
Natural Collection lash length mascara
ELF conditioning lip balm - strawberry crème
Beauty UK palette - earth child
Rimmel London lipstick - 200 Latino
Miss Sporty Dr Balm - Honey Sweet Kiss
 
ELF studio single eye shadow - Saddle - This has been a big favourite this month because it is so nice just to put on all over the lid or in the crease. I can't wait to pick up some more eye shadows from ELF as they are really good and are really cheap on the go too.
 
Natural Collection lash length mascara - I have recently reviewed this already here. It's one of my favourite mascaras and I can't wait to go and pick up another one because I have almost finished this. It makes your lashes look very natural which is just what I want in a mascara.
 
ELF conditioning lip balm - strawberry crème - This is my favourite lip balms at the moment because it makes my lips really soft and moisturised. I think seeing as this is £1.50 it is so cheap and this tastes just like sweets if you lick it. I will repurchase surely.
 
Beauty UK - Earth Child palette swatches
 
Beauty UK - Earth Child Palette - I thought I would swatch the colours because this is a palette that I have enjoyed using this month. The brown colours have been a personal favourite. There will be a review coming of this soon.

Rimmel London lipstick - 200 Latino - I have been loving this, it is such a girly pink colour and it doesn't look too bright on the lips. It has been an all year round colour. I will be doing a overview on my lipstick collection soon because I love seeing people's collections.

Miss Sporty Dr Balm - Honey Kiss SOS - I love this, this is one of my favourites of the month. I need to get more of the miss sporty lip balms because they are perfect. I love the smell of this lip balm it is like lavender or something odd. This is great to chuck in my bag.

Swatches - ELF saddle, elf strawberry crème, Miss Sporty lip balm, rimmel latino

No comments:

Post a Comment