Friday 23 August 2013

Wishlist | 41

My favourite post of the week, yes sad I know but I just love these because I can see lots of different products that I wouldn't be buying. I hope you enjoy this one and I will be doing an overview of all the products at the end of the year for you.
 
 
Products Mentioned:
1. NYC Nail Polish - Ink Stain - £2.49
2. MUA Single Eyeshadow - Pearl Shade 30 - £1.00
3. MUA Single Eyeshadow - Pearl Shade 24 - £1.00
4. MUA Nail Polish - Stormy Skies - £1.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. NYC Nail Polish - Ink Stain - This is a gorgeous colour, it is a dark blue/purple. It is more purple tones, I love this colour because I am more of a pink and a green nail colour kind of person. I think this is next on my list.
 
2. MUA Single Eyeshadow - Pearl Shade 30 - This is such a gorgeous colour, it is a gold colour. I love this. I think this is a perfect shade on the lid all over or on the crease with a  lighter shade. This will be perfect for this eye look. I think this is something I will also get and MUA shades are perfect especially at just a £1.
 
3. MUA Single Eyeshadow - Pearl Shade 24 - This shade is a gorgeous pink sparkly glitter. I probably don't need anymore eye shadows but at £1 a pop. It is hard to resist. That is probably a colour that I would work with. I think I will get this too, I blame MUA for being a pound really.
 
4. MUA Nail Polish - Stormy Skies - I want to get adventurous with my nail varnish and wear lots of different colours. This is a dark green, I have a real obsession with green nail polish at the moment and it is a perfect colour.
 
Have you ever tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment