Monday 26 August 2013

TAG | The One and Only

This is my first tag post and I have to admit I am pretty excited about this because I have always wanted to do a tag post. I was tagged my the lovely Shannon, she is one of my favourite bloggers. If you wanna check out her post where she tagged me it, click on the link. Basically these are the products that I would only be allowed to use.

Primer: I don't use a primer at the moment so this one doesn't really work.
 
Base Product: I use the Rimmel Match Perfection foundation in Light Porcelain. It matches my skin perfectly and is a very good foundation.
 
Concealer: The concealer I use is MUA cover and conceal wand in their lightest shade light. It is creamy and is good for blemishes and red patches I get on my cheeks.
 
Powder: I use Miss Sporty so clear pressed powder, almost running out at the moment.
 
Blush: My favourite blush at the moment is ELF's blush in Shy. It just gives my cheeks a flush of pink colour.
 
Bronzer: I have never used bronzer, so unable to comment on this one.
 
Highlighter: I use MUA shade 1 single eyeshadow, it is a beautiful white sparkly eyeshadow to use for a highlight.
 
Make-Up Brush: My favourite make-up brush is ELF's defining eye brush, its very soft and good for using it in the crease of the eye.
 
Eyebrow Product: I don't use any products on my eyebrows.
 
Eyeshadow (Single): My favourite single eyeshadow is ELF's studio shadow in saddle. But palettes would be MUA undressed me too and heaven or earth palette.
 
Eyeliner: I don't use eyeliners.
 
Mascara: The mascara would have to be my Technic one, its a big fat purple tube. I will be doing a review of this soon.
 
Lipstick, Lipgloss or Lip Stain: My favourite lipstick is MUA power pouts, they are so creamy and stay on your lips for a while.
 
Lip Liner: I don't have any lip liners as I don't use them.
 
Lip Balm: My favourite lip balm is Nivea hydro lip care, it is a huge favourite.
Nail Polish: Wow this is a tough one, I really can't pick one because it is too tough to pick one.
 
Have you done this tag? If so I would love to know, also I tag you all to do this because it is a great tag. I hope you enjoyed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment