Friday 16 August 2013

Wishlist | 4O

Here is another wishlist for you all, I am getting used to this weekly posting even though they seem to be getting posted later.
 
Products Mentioned:
1. Rimmel Nail Polish - Green With Envy - £3.69
2. Models Own Nail Polish - Grape Juice - £5.00
3. Essie Nail Polish - Naughty Nautical - £7.99
4. MUA Shimmer Kisses Blush - Pink Shimmer Kisses - £3.00
 
Why I want these products?
1. Rimmel Nail Polish - Green With Envy - I can't justify my love for nail varnishes I wish I could but Rimmel are one of my favourite brands I just love the colour range they have.

2. Models Own Nail Polish - Grape Juice - Again another nail polish, this is such a beautiful colour and I love the scented polishes as I already have one. This is such a cute colour that I want now.
 
3. Essie Nail Polish - Naughty Nautical - This polish is quite similar to the Rimmel one but you can always have dupe ones. (Yes! I tell myself that). I haven't gone an Essie polish before I think its the price of a nail polish that puts me off completely.
 
4. MUA Shimmer Kisses Blush - Pink Shimmer Kisses - This blusher looks very good because it has four little different colours. There is two pinks and a lighter shade which you could use for a highlighter. Perfect as well and cheap for a blusher.

No comments:

Post a Comment