Wednesday 14 August 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Be alcohol free

Another tip for you all, this one is relevant to my skin and I think that this might help you. This is very useful for when you are looking for new products especially face products.
 
141 - Be alcohol free
Alcohol-based toners and cleansers are the enemy of dry skin, as they strip the skin dry of moisture and can cause problems with
skin firmness and blemishes. If you suffer from dry skin, avoid products with alcohol and use a moisturizer more than once a day to keep skin plump and hydrated.
 
I have  very dry skin sometimes and I use these two products which are Simple & Boots moisturisers. I have looked and searched and they don't contain any alcohol. I suggest you look into your products I have never thought about looking what is in products before I saw this tip.

No comments:

Post a Comment