Wednesday 28 August 2013

1001 little beauty miracles | Conceal all day

Another 1001 little beauty miracles for you. I really enjoy doing these I might be a bit behind next week because I am busy starting college and work and stuff. I might even do a post on this, right sorry rambling as always. Lets get on..

258 - CONCEAL ALL DAY
Apply foundation before camouflaging problem areas with a cream concealer. Finally, dot with translucent powder to hold the concealer in place all day long.
I am really bad at this with concealers probably because I just dot onto my blemishes or red patches that I usually have on my cheeks. I will remember how to use this tip from now on. This will be easy to do and the two concealers I use are MUA cover and conceal with is used with a doffer applicator and Collection cover up stick, I thought I would vary up the concealers.

No comments:

Post a Comment