Friday 9 August 2013

Wishlist | 39

Another weekly wish list for you all. These weeks are going just so quick which are good because I love these posts because I have made this pictures so long ago I really forget what products I have picked.
Products Mentioned:
1. MUA Power Pout - Crazy In Love - £3.00
2. Avon Nail Polish - Tribal Teals - £3.00
3. Superdrug Deep Action Cleansing Lotion - £2.59
4. Hello Kitty Nail Polish - Candy Blaze - £2.49
5. L'Oreal Nail Polish - Beige Countess
- £4.99
 
Why I wanted these products?
1. MUA Power Pout - Crazy In Love -
I love these crayons, I mean who doesn't have enough of these. This is such a beautiful colour and I want to get so many more of these.

2. Avon Nail Polish - Tribal Teals - I love nail varnishes so much and this is a perfect colour. I don't think I have any teals in my huge nail varnish collection so next time there is a Avon catalogue I will have to purchase this.

3. Superdrug Deep Action Cleansing Lotion - I have been planning to organise my skin care routine and I want to have a new lotion as my face cream is just annoying me right now.

4. Hello Kitty Nail Polish - Candy Blaze - I love Hello Kitty a lot so when I saw this on the website I just had to put this on the wish lists. I love this colour it is such a beautiful colour. I really want to get this.

5. L'Oreal Nail Polish - Beige Countess - I feel when having a nude colour it is always useful especially when I will be starting work soon. I just can't have enough nude colours for my collection can I? Well I am telling myself that it is fine to have too many nail varnishes.

2 comments:

  1. Hey, I did s review on the cleansing lotion and I really don't like it!!!!
    http://thepowderednose.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/superdrug-deep-action-cleansing-lotion.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no, I'll check that out that. Thanks x

      Delete